In line with GDPR, we are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected.
This policy will outline how we process, collect, manage and store details when you are using our website in line with your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR).
What Information We May Collect:
- Your name;
- Geographical information such as address and postcode;
- Contact information such as your phone number and email address;
- Any other information relevant to enquiries that are made through our site;
Use of This Information:
We use this information in order to understand your needs and as well as to provide you with a better service. We also use the information for the following reasons:
- Improvement of our services;
- Internal record keeping;
- Where you have given your express permission we may use your details to send you information which is related to our services and products through a mail listing system.
Security and Retention of Data:
In light with our commitment to keep your data secure, we will not hold your personal data for any longer than is reasonable. Further, we have taken reasonable steps to protect your information against unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accident loss, destruction and damage. However, we must reiterate that any personal data submitted by you is at your own risk.
We use authorised third party service providers who may have access to your personal data so that they can provide services to us. We confirm that we will not transfer your personal details to any third party for the purpose of direct marketing without your permission. We confirm that our contracts with these providers cover these issues under GDRP principles.